Thursday, April 9, 2015

No Daddy...

The past two days have been exhausting for me! My husband has been gone to training for work since Tuesday morning. He just came home last night, right around bed time. Originally I was scared to be left alone with my kids for that long.  Now that I am through the woods I have done it and have complete faith that I could do it again!

I have actually had fun with the kids! We played together and I spent quality time with each of them. That special quality time has helped our two days to go by smoothly. They have not been perfect but well behaved. I have not lost my mind once. Perhaps my husband is praying for my sanity to stay intact. Because I'm surprised at how well this is all working.

We have built forts, played games, watched movies together and finished school work. I am so tired but wouldn't trade that time for anything!
Again I'm thankful for my mom taking the kids on Sunday night and my friend has the kids over for a little play date yesterday afternoon. I'm thankful to the both of them! They have encouraged me and relieved me!

I now know that I may be capable of handling more than I really know. With patience and God's help I can be the mother I need to be and step up to the challenges life gives me in motherhood!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! That's a lot going on. :D I'm glad you're having a good time!

    ReplyDelete