Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring Time!



As a stay at home mommy I love all that spring brings. More than anything I love the perfect temperature, not too hot but not too cold. The outdoors do me and the kids wonders. The fresh air,  the sunshine, and exercise, it is truly fantastic! I feel like it gives us all some much needed balance after a long winter.
 



Yesterday we walked to my parent's home (1.5 miles both ways). Above is pictured the two in the wagon I pulled the entire time and the other two walking on the side walk together.This is the best way for me, as a busy mom, to stay active. What could be better exercise than pulling nearly 50 pounds while walking? Not only do I get fit but the kids are entertained. It's a win win!


After we spent time with my folks the kids played outside in our yard. This is the best thing about spring, the kids running off their extra energy and getting out of the house. They have so much creativity and imagination being in a different setting than all that the indoors have to bring.




Today we played at the park. There are several parks in and around town and each summer I try to visit each one. The kids had a lot of fun even though it was a little windy this morning but we still enjoyed the spring weather. We live near two parks and seem to walk there at least once a week. Again great exercise and entertainment!


This year is also Eli's second year in spring soccer at our local YMCA and he loves it! Since my husband is the high school soccer coach all Eli wants is to be involved in soccer just like his dad! We're all excited for his new soccer season and how he will continue to improve.
In the Boltz household spring time equals fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment