Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Pink Tiara and Tutu


This title is perfect to describe my oldest girl Bella. She is all about the glitter, pink, princess, glamour and glitz. Another significant event of the summer was our Bella's 4th birthday. "Where does the time go?" is so cliche but it's so very true and there is no understanding of this until you are a parent and see your child's life race past you. As a parent before you know it they're grown and having their own families. Birthdays can be a bitter-sweet celebration. This wonderfully inspiring child was born four years ago and we have the privilege to have her in our lives for a little while. The key there is a little while. Our children are not ours. There are different theories that they are their own, or the earth's etc but my personal perspective is they are God's. I am merely the care taker and trainer of these children which is an enormous responsibility that I do take seriously. But since they are God's they can easily go anywhere and do anything that He wants them to do.

I'm going to take this opportunity to tell you more about Miss. Bella Sophia. She is kind hearted, caring and fun. She does not like extreme physical activity unless she is distracted by fun. She as mentioned above loves all things pretty and girly she is a daddy's girl. Her favorite things consist of candy, princesses, my little pony, baby dolls and Barbies. I am so thankful to have her in our family. The truth is that our family would not be the same without her. She has taught me to be patient and loving even when I don't feel like it and to consider her unique sensitive nature. Thank God for Bella and yet another year to enjoy her vibrance!









No comments:

Post a Comment