Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Fitness...

As a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom), it can be very difficult for me to stay physically active. But I do continue to try to be as active as I should and I have a good knowledge of physical fitness. I have been working very hard on still losing the baby weight from Milo. For the past month I have been exercising regularly. That Jillian Michaels can kick my booty! I have been doing one of her 45 minute workouts every other day and my goal for this week is to exercise every day! I hate working out but I know to be healthy I must make it priority.
A few weeks ago, after I finished working on the wii fit this little guy got up and tried to work out too! This is going to sound a little redundant but it's so important, our children follow our good example. At this moment in time I decided to make working out a real priority not only to be healthy myself but also to be a good example to my children and give them a sense of physical fitness.

I want to be fit and be here for my children and grandchildren one day. I know working out will help me to be here a little longer. I can not believe how much physical fitness has improved my mental and psychological well being. Mothers, I am begging you, do all you can to get some physical fitness in weekly...you have no idea how much it will help you and your family's well being! When I work out my kids are usually on their tablets or watching a movie. It's just the best way for me to get all four kids entertained and out of the of the way. I have also found that at the end of the day my sleep is more substantial as well. I sleep so much better. Exercise is also a great way for me to get a little "me" time even though working out is for me, and my family!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely!! Great motivation, I need to focus more time on being physically active as well. :)

    ReplyDelete